Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Application

Go down 
+3
trace05
Sanctuaryles
Syn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Syn

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Please Copy this post and answer the following questions truthfully (Post your application as a reply in this thread). Our officers will review your application and contact you at our earliest convenience. Stand before the Gates of <Hell> and be judged. Note: You may be subject to a trial period of raids and runs depending on guild needs

1. -Name/Sex/Age (We DO NOT descriminate by gender)
-Our raid times are 5-10pm Server time, if not 18, can you make those times?
-Connection: What is your usual latency, FPS, and how often do you D/C?
-Do you have and are familiar with Ventrilo

2. -Race/Class/Spec
-Are you willing and ready to respec/regear for the needs of the guild?
-List your professions and trade skills.
-List your rep progression with the factions of Northrend

3. -What raid experience do you have?
-Do you have objections to loot council?
-Would you have an issue taking orders from guild officers at split second?
-List addons you utilize.

4. -Where did you hear about <Hell> and why do you want to enlist? (We do not need to know about previous guilds: Reasons for leaving or g kicks. In <Hell> you will be treated in accordance with your performance and knowledge after initiation)
-What do you think you can contribute to the guild and our ranks of raiders?

5. -Tell us some things about yourself you think we should know. For example. "I get shitfaced when I raid." or "I like men!"
-Give us insight to your style of play and personality

:Things you need to know about <Hell> before submitting your application:
-Must be guildless before applying
-We do not tolerate blatent and ignorant bashing of other guilds in public chat. *The key is to insult their intelligence without them knowing Wink
-If you fuck up... we will let you know!
-Our GM mispronounces everyone's name and is prone to John Maddening raid instructions =D
-Raid slots are earned... not given.
-In <Hell>, there are a variety of personalities and senses of humor. If you don't have thick skin. and are prone to crying, bitching, moaning, or all of the above- Do us all a favor... scroll your mouse up to the right of your screen over the red 'x' and left-click. Procede on having a nice day.

Just to clarify....YOU MUST BE 80 TO JOIN THE GUILD. WE ARE A RAIDING GUILD. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE ALL RAID NIGHTS....WE ONLY RAID 3 NIGHTS A WEEK SO THIS SHOULDN'T BE SOOOOOO HARD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussspecialoperative
Sanctuaryles

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:59 am

1. -Name/Sex/Age (We DO NOT descriminate by gender)Ryan/M/21
-Our raid times are 5-10pm Server time, if not 18, can you make those times?Depends how late i work each night, my schedule is never the same because of where i work. it changes every week
-Connection: What is your usual latency, FPS, and how often do you D/C? Not sure bout normal FPS but i barely ever D/C or lag up
-Do you have and are familiar with Ventrilo, Yes im familiar with Vent

2. -Race/Class/Spec I have 2 chars. 1'st- Tauren/Shaman/Resto...... 2nd- Troll/Warrior/Dual spec- Arms and Fury specs
-Are you willing and ready to respec/regear for the needs of the guild? Yes
-List your professions and trade skills. Shaman-Leatherworker/skinner Warrior- Blacksmith/Miner
-List your rep progression with the factions of Northrend I honestly have no clue without looking

3. -What raid experience do you have? Have run VoA's Naxx 10 and 25 on shaman not warrior
-Do you have objections to loot council? Nope
-Would you have an issue taking orders from guild officers at split second? Nope
-List addons you utilize. Healbot,Omen3, Recount, Atlas loot, DBM, and questhelper

4. -Where did you hear about <Hell> and why do you want to enlist? (We do not need to know about previous guilds: Reasons for leaving or g kicks. In <Hell> you will be treated in accordance with your performance and knowledge after initiation)- found out about Hell through Relinquished who is a currnet guild member in Hell. I enjoy running with him and had talked to hima few times about trying to join Hell.
-What do you think you can contribute to the guild and our ranks of raiders? I can contribute some humor as well as a serious raider, willing to heal or dps or tank if needed. Once i set my mind i dont stop untill i reach that goal no matter what it is.

5. -Tell us some things about yourself you think we should know. For example. "I get shitfaced when I raid." or "I like men!"
-Give us insight to your style of play and personality Well i dont get shitfaced or like men, i prefer the sober and tagging a women while raiding haha j/p. but seriously i enjoy raiding, its always fun and always offering sumthing different going on each time. i def. enjoy having a good time first and foremost though.

-We do not tolerate blatent and ignorant bashing of other guilds in public chat. *The key is to insult their intelligence without them knowing
-Our GM mispronounces everyone's name and is prone to John Maddening raid instructions =D
-In <Hell>, there are a variety of personalities and senses of humor. If you don't have thick skin. and are prone to crying, bitching, moaning, or all of the above- Do us all a favor... scroll your mouse up to the right of your screen over the red 'x' and left-click. Procede on having a nice day.
Back to top Go down
trace05

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

1.wilt/m/17
- can make those time ecept during the school year if able i will try to notify u
-my connection is great i have never dcd in this internet i rarely ever lag unless i have a bunch of programs running fps is around 16
-very fammilar with vent and do have it
2.tauren/druid/balance and bloodelf/paladin/prot
i am willin to respec on watever the guild need
druid herbalist/alchemey paladin mining/engineer
um i havent been in northrend very long due to issues with buying a time card so my rep has not really started
3.on my paladin ive raided grulls, magtheridon, kara, zul aman
loot council i have no objections
taking orders is no problem
addons-questhelper atlasloot if need i can download a aggro meter
4. i heard from hell from my good friend allosard the reason i want to join is hes said alot of cool things and its a fun raiding guild
- i can contribute a cool friend and im a serious raider if someone wants me to do something i do it i am a good listener in raiding and can respec to anything u might need
5.theres not much to me to say im really quiet allthough ill try to add what i kno to a conversation im fun to be around and can be there for others in troubled times im a good listner and yes im straight lol.

my style of play? im srry i dont reall kno my style of play i just do it
Back to top Go down
Quelyne

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:06 pm

-I should be able to make some of them, not all though
-FPS:20ish (i play on macbook), latency:not that high, D/C:almost never
-Yes and yes, i tend to get a little aggressive on vent though Razz

2. -BE Unholy/blood DK
-Yes but not on frequent occassions (i.e., changing speccs every raid)
-I dont have any as of yet, so I can work on anything needed
-No idea

3. -A decent amount, not a lot though. Havent played in a couple months either
-Idk what loot council is, but it doesnt sound like anything objectionable
-Depends on the orders
-A whole lot. It takes me around 15 mins to update them all with wowmatrix

4. -From a friend (hadien). I like raiding, and didnt know of any other good ones that I had a chance of getting into
-helpful attitude and decent dps

5. -I eat food when I raid, its a habit
-this question confuses me
Back to top Go down
tiavis

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Tiavis Hunter Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 pm

I am 18 years old, male and my RL name is Derek.. you can call me by that or my toons name i respond to both.
-Our raid times are 5-10pm Server time, if not 18, can you make those times?
I can make those, seeing as school is done soon. But i do have a job that requires me to be away for a week, but im also back for a week work free.
-Connection: What is your usual latency, FPS, and how often do you D/C?
I usually run around 30fps and i rarely d/c, my latency is usually 100ms
-Do you have and are familiar with Ventrilo
Yes.. i already have your vent info.

2. -Race/Class/Spec
Blood Elf/ Hunter/ Survival or MM (dual spec yay!)
-Are you willing and ready to respec/regear for the needs of the guild?
Sure no problem
-List your professions and trade skills.
Almost maxed herbing and Inscription
-List your rep progression with the factions of Northrend
Im pretty well exalted with all of the factions that hand out tabards in heroics, im working on my Sholazar basin rep right now

3. -What raid experience do you have?
I have done Naxx 10 and 25 man as well as vault and OS (both difficulties)
-Do you have objections to loot council?
Nope

-Would you have an issue taking orders from guild officers at split second?
Sure in a raid scenario or if someone needs some help.
-List addons you utilize.
Recount, DBM, ForteXorcist
4. -Where did you hear about <Hell> and why do you want to enlist? (We do not need to know about previous guilds: Reasons for leaving or g kicks. In <Hell> you will be treated in accordance with your performance and knowledge after initiation)
I have seen you guys around and i have been in a few pug groups for Vault and stuff with you guys and the reason i would like to join is you seem like good people and get some real raiding done.
-What do you think you can contribute to the guild and our ranks of raiders?
Well i have decent dps, i can pull over 3k no problem, and i don’t bring any drama in, im just here to have fun.
Well, i usually am on during the day doing my dailies and stuff so my night is free for raids, and i really enjoy pvp.
-Give us insight to your style of play and personality
Im sociable but a little quiet at the same time, i usually don’t speak unless spoken to.
-We do not tolerate blatent and ignorant bashing of other guilds in public chat. *The key is to insult their intelligence without them knowing
Back to top Go down
Josh22295

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild App For Ganorthor   Guild Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 pm

1. Josh Chapel/Male/14
-Yes
-I always have great connection have been d/c maybe twic in the past year
- Yes and very use it all the time

2. -Blood Elf/Paladin/ DPS and Tank
-Yes anytime
-Mining and Enchanting
-Almost exalted with Knights and honored with most others

3. -I have done all of northrend raids other then ulduar
-not at all
- Of coarse, even more if im doing something wrong
- I use Questhelper Atlasloot Recount and Auctioneer

4. - Well you hear about hell all the time but more importantly my personal friend that got me into the vanden let me no that you guys were recuiting.
- Funny and a very honorable player

5. -I get very quite when i raid try to focus as much as possible.
- I play a lot for a long period of time. I love to joke around and have fun why i play and love to make jokes.

-We do not tolerate blatent and ignorant bashing of other guilds in public chat. *The key is to insult their intelligence without them knowing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ussspecialoperative
XxShikaruXx
Back to top Go down
Gungrave

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 am

GUNGRAVE

1. -Name/Sex/Age: VICTOR/M/27
-Our raid times are 5-10pm Server time, if not 18, can you make those times? THR/FRI YES.
-Connection: What is your usual latency, FPS, and how often do you D/C? I HAVE GOOD LATENCY AND NEVER D/C
-Do you have and are familiar with Ventrilo: YES I USE IT

2. -Race/Class/Spec ORC/ WARRIOR/ PROTECTION (OFFSPECT ARMS)
-Are you willing and ready to respec/regear for the needs of the guild? YES
-List your professions and trade skills. MAXX OUT BS/MINING
-List your rep progression with the factions of Northrend I HAVE ALL BUT SONS OF HADIR. (ALLMOST EXSALTED)

3. -What raid experience do you have? I'VE GONE UP TO 10 MAN NAXX AND A FEW FOR 25 NAXX
-Do you have objections to loot council? NA. I DONT CARE.
-Would you have an issue taking orders from guild officers at split second? I DONT MINE AT ALL. IM A SHIELD THAT TAKES ORDERS
-List addons you utilize. DEADY BOSS MODS, ATLAS, X-PEAR, BANK ITEMS CARBONITE (I GET THEM FROM CURSE)

4. -Where did you hear about <Hell> and why do you want to enlist? I TALK TO TAIEPA (WHO I JUST MEET AT EXADOR GETING THE FLAME FOR MIDSUMMER )AND I ASK HER HOW IS THE GUILD “HELL” SHE SAID I'S GOOD AND THEY DO RAIDS. I WANT TO RAID AND GET TO KNOW MORE PEOPLE. ALSO LOVE THE NAME “HELL”
-What do you think you can contribute to the guild and our ranks of raiders? OH YA!

5. -Tell us some things about yourself you think we should know. For example. "I get shitfaced when I raid." or "I like men!" I GET VERY EXICTED WHEN IT COMES TO RAIDS AND I JUST WANT TO BEAT SOME ASS. I LIKE WOMEN. I LOVE ANIME. I PLAY FOOTBALL, I LOVE IRON MAIDEN AND HOPE I MEET THOSE GUYS SOMEDAY AND I LIKE BEATING DOWN ALLAINACE
-Give us insight to your style of play and personality: I JUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET FARTHER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell :: Welcome to Hell!!!! :: Apply-
Jump to: