Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If your gonna raid... step up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guendolen

If your gonna raid... step up. Empty
PostSubject: If your gonna raid... step up.   If your gonna raid... step up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 pm

The last couple of nights, have been brutal.

So I thought I would share my thoughts, you can feel free to disagree with me but... if your gonna raid and your undergeared... or need gear, (and I was one of you...) You should try and help us help you...

how you may ask?

Simple
1) have flasks. you can buy them from the auction house, farm the mats, buy the mats, ask the alchemists to make them for you... I will always bring enchanted vials to raids (from now on),

2) have stat food. start cooking, buy food, get friendly with cooks and give them meat...

3) ENCHANT THE SHIT you got... yes this can be expensive but with heroics comes green shit, collect them, get someone to disenchant it for you, then save the shit in your bank... or buy it from the auction house.

Also there are the hodir enchants, or the wrymrest enchants, or even the WG enchants...

4) GEM your gear... seriously you can buy gems for as little as 5 gold. Some of our JC will actually give it to you.

The amount of spell power/ hit/ defense/ etc might not seem to be alot but it will make your DPS/heals/tanking go up! and up is better.

Ok feel free to flame me ...
Back to top Go down

If your gonna raid... step up.
Page 1 of 1