Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laressa - 80 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Laressa - 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Laressa - 80 Mage   Laressa - 80 Mage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 pm

1. -Name/Sex/Age (We DO NOT descriminate by gender) Raven / Male / 25
-Our raid times are 5-10pm Server time, if not 18, can you make those times? Typically, no. I am in the Navy and usually work nights. Have lots of detatchments and a deployment upcoming, but all of that is subject to change. Basically I raid whenever I can.
-Connection: What is your usual latency, FPS, and how often do you D/C? 125ms, 120fps, almost never d/c
-Do you have and are familiar with Ventrilo Yes, and I am admin on a number of vent servers. I am pretty well versed.

2. -Race/Class/Spec Blood Elf Mage Arcane/Frost
-Are you willing and ready to respec/regear for the needs of the guild? Yes
-List your professions and trade skills. 460 Enchanting, 450 Tailoring
-List your rep progression with the factions of Northrend Exalted with all but Ebon Blade

3. -What raid experience do you have? Vanilla WoW (ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL), BC (Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK), and WotLK (Naxx10/25, OS10/25, Maly10/25).
-Do you have objections to loot council? No, I prefer council.
-Would you have an issue taking orders from guild officers at split second? No.
-List addons you utilize. I have probably over 100 addons that I run at any one time, so I'll just list the ones for raiding: X-Perl, Decursive, Recount, Omen, DBM, PallyPower (even on my mage).

4. -Where did you hear about <Hell> and why do you want to enlist? (We do not need to know about previous guilds: Reasons for leaving or g kicks. In <Hell> you will be treated in accordance with your performance and knowledge after initiation) Just transferred to "The Scryers" because Irri was telling me about the guild, so I figured I'd come check it out.
-What do you think you can contribute to the guild and our ranks of raiders? I have over four years of experience playing and raiding in WoW. I also have experience as a guild master and guild officer in an array of different guilds across many different servers. I have played Alliance and Horde. I am a pretty friendly person and don't have any problems helping people get geared and ready for raiding.

5. -Tell us some things about yourself you think we should know. For example. "I get shitfaced when I raid." or "I like men!" NCO in the US Navy. Aviation Structural Mechanic. I deploy a lot.
-Give us insight to your style of play and personality Pretty laid back. Love to have fun. That's what's most important when you're playing WoW, because after all, it's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Uhh

Laressa - 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laressa - 80 Mage   Laressa - 80 Mage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 am

BOOOO.... NAVY IS GOING DOWN
Back to top Go down

Laressa - 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell :: Welcome to Hell!!!! :: Apply-
Jump to: