Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alts n' Profs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drew

Alts n' Profs Empty
PostSubject: Alts n' Profs   Alts n' Profs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 am

Just figured a topic on peoples' characters including their professions or preffered builds would be handy. Like the other topic, there doesn't seem to be a specific area for this type of general chat yet.

Dalan - (yeah that Da is more like Day when you say it, and yes I hate that my name is so much like the new capital city Dalaran that's pronounced the other way) - 80 Priest - 410-something Enchanter/max Miner - I've mostly played Spriest, though I have a good deal of experience with holy and disc now. I'm willing to respec either way for the heavier raids, but not really for heroics or a 10 man Vault run.

Yeoric - (if you can't pronounce this one, go back to grade school english class or run for president) - 63 DK - Working this guy up frost-tank spec, plenty of damage to level without optimizing him for dps, and want to get good practice before hitting 80 with the rotations and whatnot.

Jochen - (heh, if you want to say it right take german, otherwise say it like Joke with an N after) - 23 Druid - My current main leveling project, not sure what he'll be at 80, but right now he's feral so he can dps/tank in instances, meanwhile he's still able to heal the instances with power to spare if needed.

I should really choose easier names to say, but all the good ones are taken so foreign languages it is, deal with it tongue <- don't think i've ever seen an uglier emoticon
Back to top Go down
Seranan

Alts n' Profs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alts n' Profs   Alts n' Profs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Seranan -- Discipline Healzor

My numbers will never be big, but when tanks see those big red ABSORB texts, oh yeah, that's me Smile

Enchant/Tailor -- Pst me if you need anything, currently working on exalted with Argent Crusade for Brilliant Spellthread since that seems to be a big need.
Back to top Go down
joykilla

Alts n' Profs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alts n' Profs   Alts n' Profs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

The Main:

Joykilla 80 shammy(main) 450Alch\Herb Potion Master

The Alts:

Xextreme 80 Druid/Feral 450LW\Skinning

Hellschild 77 Lock/Destruction 420tailoring/374Inscrbing

Farseeker 74 Hunter/Beastie 435enchanting/375 engineer

Ghostlee 74 Rogue/Combat 400Blacksmithing/450mining

Krimly 70 Mage/Frost 375Alch/375enchanting

Joykillerrs 70 Pally/Ret 435JC/450Mining

I havent moved all my toons to Hell yet because I didnt want to flood the guild with alts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alts n' Profs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alts n' Profs   Alts n' Profs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alts n' Profs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell :: Welcome to Hell!!!! :: Apply-
Jump to: